Lulu Update

Posted on

Yay! I sorted out the problem I had with Lulu. It was because I wasn’t placing 32 pages within the book but it didn’t tell me that it just went no and that was that. Usually books count the front cover as a page but it was alright as I just added a few blank pages and I have now sent that off for print. Now it’s just a race for which book is going to get her first and hopeful before deadline day.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s